Rules of the RHOA message boards:
This message board is intended to allow Runnymeade members and residents a method to electronically share concerns, complaints, and suggestions. If there is enough interest, it will be expanded as yet another way to share community announcements.
- All posts should have a short message and must have the name and address of the sender posted or risk having their message removed.
- The message boards are not intended for abusive messages, spam, advertising, posting obscenities, or attacks against any association member or their family members. You are entitled to discuss them, not to abuse them. Abusive messages will be removed.
- Only Runnymeade Homeowner Association members and residents may post messages. This includes homeowners as well as renters with a one year minimum lease agreement. Proof of membership will be provided to get an account name and password to access the message boards.
- All members must apply for an account name and password to access the message boards. The boards will contain messages from the Board of Directors, and from other residents. These messages are only for this community and are not to be disseminated, copied, or otherwise shared with others without the express permission of the Board of Directors.
- Applying for a password constitutes an agreement to abide by these rules.